What a Year 2009 has been. I have never been so consciously aware of myself. I can say well I lived 2009 in awareness, and have taken some decisions fearlessly. What a beautiful year!!
So let me start by thanking people, in case you are embarrassed by my public display of love, please let me know, I will take your name off.
Okay I was kidding. I would rather thank you all in person.
Yes, here is declaring that Im officially back from my sabbatical and now on a work mode.(what’s the difference anyway?)
Leaving you with some of my favourite tracks, hope you enjoy your Saturday Night! Most of the good music in nowadays ihas been introduce by my dear friend Jai Talwar or by the RJ Malini who I follow on twitter.
1) This is a Song by Corrine Bailey Rae Trouble Sleeping, love her voice and of course she is very attractive,
2) Bob Dylan sings Lay lady Lay , cant get over the lyrics. Amazing ! My friend Jai has a book of poems by Bob Dylan.WOW!
3) This a great and haunting tune On the Beach by Chris Rea
4) This song was twitted by miss malini wonderful , warning if you listen to it, it will get stuck in your head, I can see Annu Malik copying this tune in 2010. Check Impossible by Daniel Merriweather
5) Now this is the Super Duper HIT of 2009, check out this flash dance with Oprah watching awestruck , here you go I Got A Feeling – by Black eyed Peas